Friday, February 12, 2021

 February 12, 2021

                                                            Corona on the Snake River

What a crazy 2021! The new CD, "Red Rose" released in September and has been well received with its 7 genres of music including blues, acoustic country blues, country, reggae, folk, rock and ballad. I hope you'll listen and order a copy for your car and home! 

Exciting news of the day is that I wrote two singles that do not appear on a CD. Written in late January, "1st Day In Office" and "What Color Glasses Do We Need" are 1960's style political protest songs aimed at President Biden's administration's first days. 

The songs are available via downloading on iTunes, CD Baby, Amazon, Apple Music and can be viewed on my YouTube Channel. 

A new recording studio in Boise, Idaho was used for the singles as I have remained in my Idaho home overlooking the Snake River vs being in shutdown and constricted California. I had such a great time recording "Red Rose" last year with my childhood and lifelong friend, Jim Nau at his Blue Horse Studios in Ramona, California in the mountains east of San Diego. But, for only two songs and to stay clear of Cali, I sought out a studio to do the simple 60's style guitar and vocal with no other instrumentation. 

                                                               Self filming for YouTube

                                      



No comments:

Post a Comment