Tuesday, April 23, 2013

What's Happening

Hi,
I have been busy writing songs since the end of 2012. The release of the new double CD kept me busy the last quarter of 2012 and reviews have been great. Thanks to all of you who now own IN GOOD HANDS!

I spent the winter in San Diego and, in fact, much of my time during 2012. I headed to Idaho in mid February and have been writing songs, 10 new tunes to date for a total of 43 in my quiver............42 copyrighted and are on the website LYRICS tab (with lyrics AND chords for those wanting to dabble into my music).

I have not been performing much in recent months, just a few times in Las Vegas, a benefit for a senior rehab center in La Jolla, CA and will be playing at a beautiful venue this Friday night in Twin Falls, Idaho. The function will be attended by 400-500 people at $100 per person for a benefit dinner/auction to raise money for the local Homeless Shelter..............a great cause that I am happy to be able to donate my performance.

Weather is wanting to warm up...........70's this weekend! Yeah!

I have taken advantage of the winter weather by converting my vinyl record album collection to digital. A great experience and trip down memory lane to put both sides of over 300 albums on the turntable, side by side, and listen to the 60's-70's music of our youth. Now all on my pc and also in iTunes, synched up with my iPod.............fun stuff.

I am currently converting all the family video from tape to dvd..........another great run down memory lane with getting to revisit the youth of my kids.

Be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment